Meet the HOOT Cruise Team:
- Our HOOT Cruise team love to cruise and are ready to share the latest and greatest cruise news with you. We regularly cruise ourselves and also take the opportunity to inspect cruise ships as they visit our shores over the summer months, so we can bring you the most up to date information
Check out our HOOT Cruises Blog for regular Cruise line updates and new release specials
Fraser Cann - Personal Cruise Manager
Totally believe in the relaxing travel style of cruises that allow you to explore a huge portion of the world as well as some of the most remote inaccessible parts such as Alaska, Antarctica and a lot of the Pacific. Some 8 years ago I saw the opportunities that cruises give you and dedicated myself to becoming a Cruise Master.
In 2017 I became HOOT Cruises second CLA Cruise Master after Jeff
Most Recent Cruises
- Avalon Passion – the Magnificent Europe River Cruise
- Genting Dream – Hong Kong to Okinawa
- P&O Pacific Jewel – Trans Tasman
- Blue Lagoon Cruises – Fiji Yasawa Islands
I like my cruise ships to either be a Destination with friends, such as the magnificent Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas with its entertainment, spaces and events or it’s about the Destination itself such as the River or Expedition Cruise Ships
Kay Paulsen - Personal Cruise Manager
- Started with Hoot Cruises as my Travel Career and absolutely love my job, arranging peoples holidays is such a pleasure. Within my first year I was a finalist for “CLIA Rising Star New Zealand” for the CLIA Cruise Awards 2017 and then in 2019 I was a finalist for “CLIA Cruise Consultant of the Year - New Zealand”.
- In 2019 I achieved CLIA Master Accredited status
- My recent cruises include: P&O - Pacific Pearl; Princess Cruises – Ruby Princess; Holland America – Noordam; Oceania – Regatta; Dream Cruises – Explorer Dream
Favourite Ship: Gee that’s a hard one as they all have so many different aspects to them. Being able to meet new people, sit back relax with each day bringing new experiences you cannot beat. The Explorer Dream had amazing on-board entertainment, Oceania Regatta was beautiful boutique luxury. I have enjoyed each cruise ship I have either cruised or inspected during my time and hopefully will have many more to cruise with.
Some of the HOOT Cruises Team cruising around New Zealand on Oceania Regatta in January 2020